Bigger Unwatched count on artwork?

cncb

Could the Unwatched count on artwork be bigger?  I can't see it on even the big "Thumbnails" view where I most want to see it (they just look like green dots).

vidkun

I too would be interested in this. My aging eyes have trouble distinguishing between a tiny green dot with a checkmark and one with a tiny number in it.

im85288

This is not as trivial as it should be, on some poster sizes it looks good but on the smaller ones you need binoculars! Due to the fact that the poster image is retrieved at full dimensions, when it is scaled down for display in some sections it does not look right..I cannot think of how to resolve this. Perhaps @@Luke has some ideas on this.

for now i would stay the course on this. i am going to get a couple people together and take a second pass over our indicators.

as far as how to resolve, i mean, the best way is to retrieve at display size, or apply the indicator client-side. 

im85288

This should now work in version 0.9.530 

The default is to use a big poster (i.e.. the one found in ListItem.Icon)

For any skinners wanting to use the smaller poster this can be found in ListItem.Property(small_poster) and examples found in the Equilibrium skin

Edited by im85288

• 3 weeks later...
im85288

Confluence needs to be adjusted, we reversed the default so that big posters are returned by default. Please post this in the confluence theme thread.