iTzHIGGii

iTzHIGGii

Hello,

I have an android phone & an iPad. Viewing files on the android is absolutely fine but when it comes to viewing files on the ipad it doesn't work. And when I say it (doesn't) work, I mean this when trying to access the files through the 'folders' menue. When accessing the files through the 'home' / 'movies' tab, it works fine but not when trying to filter through the folders. The Error = Media type not supported

Hope this makes some sort of sense and that there is a fix out there.

darwindeeds

We restrict access to certain media types as they are not supported yet, the changes are when you setup your folder in the server, it might have been setup incorrectly. 

Edited by darwindeeds

• 2 weeks later...
Phlipse

So, in my case... would that mean that JPG is not supported?!

What did I pay for in this app, if it even doesn't support JPG...

Or should JPG work?

darwindeeds

JPG is not supported yet. The primary support was implemented for various format of video files. Audio and Images will be implemented in the future updates.

Phlipse

I've got the same problem... it's a bummer paying 4 euro's for an app that doesn't support a common media format like .jpg!

Would be great to have an update on this soon...

• 2 weeks later...
overClocked!

We restrict access to certain media types as they are not supported yet

If possible, it would be a good idea to add some sort of verbiage to this effect in the description of the App in the App Store. I know that those of us who are regulars of the forum were informed of this fact before it was released, but the potential new purchaser might want to know this before they buy.

I'm ok with it because I know I can always use the web client through mobile Safari on my iPad and iphone to playback my audio and .jpg image files. It would be great when the media support is expanded to other types.

Edited by overClocked!

• 7 months later...
thousandbuckle

I just bought the ipad app and found that I can not view any photos, "Media type not supported". I have to agree with previous comment that this type of file should be supported at a minimum, not like it is a new file type of anything.

When will this support be added?