Aztec theme.. basic home vs EHS

Carneth

Carneth

I'm currently using the Aztec theme which i love ...

however, 1) I can't find where to pay for it .. I just go around in circles  on the website .. grrr

But I'm also having some issues.. If I use the EHS (I'm guess Enhanced Home Screen).. It looks awesome, however, navigating between sections, e.g. Movies, Music etc takes an appreciable amount of time as it loads the images.. long enough for it to become incredibly frustrating..

So, turning off EHS.. it's now a lot smoother, but literally loads no images.. just missing images for everything..

So, can anyone help be with where I go to pay (before it expires) and either tips for what I can do to speed up the EHS or get images on the basic top level navigation.

Cheers

:)

aspdend

You pay for it in the server interface - go to plugins and select the plugin then there should be an option to buy it. When you buy it you normally receive an updated supporter key by email. copy (cut/paste) this into the section for you r supporter key also in the server interface and then when you open MBC, you should see that it is registered.

• Like 1

leedavies

Good feedback.

Our web site has been updated and the Themes page now has a link at the top explaining how to buy a theme or install a trial version.

It's not a very intuitive process in MBC until you know how to do it.  Maybe this can be improved in MBC at some point.

I'm open to ideas.

Right now, there is a plug-ins tab in the configuration area.  From there is a Plug-in Catalog button.  From there you can select, install and even go directly to the area to register each plug-in.

What would make it more intuitive?

Carneth

well, i was actually for an online store (e.g mediabrowser.tv/store), or something within the client where im installing the theme.. seeing as the theme is on the client, i didnt think to look on the server

The "store" (meaning where you locate and install the plug-ins) is right there in the client you are using (MBC) just as I described above...

The only trick is that our payment process requires PayPal so we have to redirect to a web browser to complete that transaction.  But there is a button right next to the Install button to do that.

53e154190d9ff_regplugin.png

Carneth

Hmmm. Weird. It didn't seem to do all that much when I hit register.

Well, that's pretty good then, something much have gone wrong on my end.

Ah well. Never mind. All good now