Emby keeps stopping

Zanr7

Hi guys need some advice  when i try to go to watch films my Emby server stops and i need to keep logging in to the server and starting it agin but will only last a matter of hours then turns it off again 

Ok, I've submitted 4.5.4 to TerraMaster. Let's see how that compares once you have that. You can always install manually from our website.

expectmercy

@Luke

I have the same problem with my F2-210. Emby (v4.5.2) stops running sometimes especially when I run the client on my TV.

1. Initially it was transcoding (4k) for very large files (>6GB) so I shut it off. It was to just stop working. I can understand this due to low computational power.
    1. It does work for same type of encoded file of size 4GB. It is slow but works.
  2. Now whenever I press 10s back button it does go back once and then it stops. After few moments emby server stops working. I saw ffmpeg still running even though I have shut off transcoding. I do not understand what causes this. I am not able to find logs now. Once it happens I can attach them again.
    1. Also when I resume playback, I can not go back at all. IS this normal behavior?

So I am still curious why this happens. Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Edited by expectmercy

• 2 weeks later...