Artwork change

DAVEH5380

DAVEH5380

Hi I hope somebody can help me every time I add a new film to the movies folder and scan the library to get it to show up it changes the folder artwork. I would rather it stick with one image all the time it seems to change every time something new is added and scanned can some one help please. 

Thanks 

Dave

seanbuff

Are you using the following option set in your Movies library?

image.png.ae611c91554fed6a5b76d7aaf05125f6.png

If you save artwork with your media files, they should not ever change during a library scan and will always be read from the local artwork in future.

Hi.  If you mean the image for the actual library, you can edit that from your server.  Just right-click, edit images and give it whatever primary image you wish.

DAVEH5380

Thanks for reply and apologies for late response. If you see the picture when ever I add a new film to movie folder on my server then scan library files in Emby server dash board so movie appears in Home Screen that artwork changes. My issue I just want the image to remain unchanged no mater what I do. 

32293A3C-A5DF-41BD-9735-5E2D4641EEC3.jpeg

Edited by DAVEH5380

DAVEH5380

I’ll give that a try but I do like the multiple poster/image it generates and would prefer that but will try all solutions.  The frustrating thing is collections never alters 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by DAVEH5380

• 2 weeks later...
DAVEH5380

I tried all suggestions to no avail it seems to happen if I add or remove a movie from the library and then scan the library after the scan has completed and it has refreshed it changes the folder artwork. Can anything be done to stop this. 

DAVEH5380

Thanks for the reply I thought this might be an answer I get. I do like the image that is generated tho is there anyway to keep that. 

Thanks for replying.