Interface Improvement

slyfox

slyfox

My Emby is set to display Media row. That is all. However, unlike the browser view, Apple TV shows a long horizontal view that requires one to scroll right to see what else is there. More than half of the screen is empty. 

Please change the app to stretch the Media items to fill the entire screen.

Thank you. 

slyfox

There is a single row of media libraries at the top. To view all the 

I radios you have to go to the right. I read the entire screen should be occupied with libraries and scroll down 

slyfox

That is correct. If you have six or so libraries, horizontal scrolling is fine but when you have 20 or os libraries, getting to the right library is a chore.

• 2 months later...
unisoft
On 04/01/2021 at 18:21, slyfox said:

That is correct. If you have six or so libraries, horizontal scrolling is fine but when you have 20 or os libraries, getting to the right library is a chore.

Prefer the single row as does vdatanet. Maybe if there are over 8 (or higher?) library tiles, it then goes to the new requested view method? I like the slick scrolling on the Apple app compared to the ROKU one where its a fixed frame on the first tile.

5 hours ago, unisoft said:

I like the slick scrolling on the Apple app compared to the ROKU one where its a fixed frame on the first tile.

I like that phrase. Slick scrolling. I think the Roku needs some of this "slick scrolling" too. Some "slick" spread around to make it less about Roku and more about Emby. I agree.