No access to Emby server Interface

freeflight29

freeflight29

Hello luke, 

there is a long time i haven't need your help ^^ and thanks in advance for it. Thanks to the emby team for the great work you do all !!!

I have a new nas AS5202T (for my sister) and i try to install emby on it. first install i was on the screen "wizard start" , but it was late  and it was asking for an account so i decided to stop it to see it later.

The next day i try to finish the installation but the emby wizard start was not reachable yet. So i decided to restart emby app but with no success (the wizard start page still be unreachable) . Then i uninstall it and reinstall it (emby-server-asustor_4.5.4.0_x86-64.) but still not work. So i uninstall it with the native asustor application panel.

I connect on it with SSH and i see emby folder in /volume1/.@plugins and it was already delated (normal) and the emby user in /volume1/home still there so i decided to deleted it. After a fresh installation i see that emby user is not recreated with a fresh installation. if i remember it you had a solution to correct this but i don't found and remenber it .... 

thanks a lot

alucryd

Hi there, please run the following commands via SSH, uninstall the package and try installing it again:

userdel emby
rm -rf /home/emby

freeflight29
12 hours ago, alucryd said:

Hi there, please run the following commands via SSH, uninstall the package and try installing it again:

userdel emby
rm -rf /home/emby

hello, 

it's seem to be better... i just forgot i was not on lan. I was using local ip (teamviewer) but with the HTTPS port. It's working with the http port. I have an access now to the emby setting to set it up correctly.

Thanks for your help.