Emby Theatre for Windows - files won't play

Clark.Lidbury
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

7 minutes ago, Clark.Lidbury said:

Thanks @Mobius for the detailed and informative post! I hope it helps someone! But unfortunately I do not have audio pass through checked. At the moment I just don't play music on my server PC (which is also my HTPC). And if I really want to, I know I could play music in browser instead of ET.

Thx anyway!

Your very welcome.  Shame it wasn't any help to you.

Best of luck mate and I hope you have a proper solution soon. :)

sooty234
13 hours ago, Clark.Lidbury said:

Thanks @Mobius for the detailed and informative post! I hope it helps someone! But unfortunately I do not have audio pass through checked. At the moment I just don't play music on my server PC (which is also my HTPC). And if I really want to, I know I could play music in browser instead of ET.

Thx anyway!

I'm not sure you've created the mpv.conf, correctly. So maybe try what I posted in this link

4 minutes ago, sooty234 said:

Ok, @poormanhummer let me make it easier for you. I'm attaching a zip file with a folder called mpv. In that folder I have created an mpv.conf file for you. Unzip that folder to;

C:\users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming

Replace 'USERNAME' with your own username.

Now open the mpv.conf file. You will also need to replace 'USERNAME' with your username in the text. This should now create a log file on your desktop. Play one file only once, to recreate the error. Then attach the log file.

mpv.zip 326 B · 1 download