Undo-function or confirm-dialog for "Mark as Played" button

AllesMeins

AllesMeins

It has happend to me a few times that I've accidentally touched the "Played" button in a playlist or the overview of a show, involuntarily mass-marking a lot of episodes as watched or unwatched. And it is always a hustle to undo this - especially if I don't know exactly what the last episode I've watched was. So I would really welcome either an "Undo"-Function to restore the state before the accidential touch or at least a confirmation dialogue before changing the watched-state of multiple episodes.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

AllesMeins

😀Okay, lets make sure we're talking about the same things here. I'm talking about these buttons, that will change the watched-status of all elements in the playlist without any confirmation (at least for me, using Emby 4.5.4.0 on an Debian-System and accessing it with Firefox 84 or the Emby for Android App) - same goes for the similar buttons in season-overview of any TV-Show.

plylist01.jpg

plylist02.jpg

Edited by AllesMeins

• 3 years later...
tobby

I would second this. I just clicked the "seen all" button on a series in the webinterface. This has happened the second time already. Last time it was a series with dozens of episodes, this time with hundreds of episodes. It's nearly impossible to undo this manually (do you still know which episodes you have seen and which not of hundreds of episodes if they aren't based on each other so you can watch them randomly?). So please, a confirmation dialogue would be veeery nice :) And maybe an undo function.

• Agree 1

darkassassin07

Marking more than one item as (un)watched should definitely have a confirmation at least.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...