IMDB TOP 250 Playlist

Sahil

Ho to make IMDB top 250 playlist using media browser ..Every time i make smart playlist it searches only local videos not XBMB3C movies and tv shows...

Enable to make any playlist

im85288

You cannot, this information (top 250 from imdb) is not scraped by MediaBrowser (I did request it many months back).

Also you cannot use smart playlists etc in combination with the xbmb3c addon.

:( ...so no playlist for add ons.......Is playlist support can be done in future or it is not possible??

How to add media browser content in file manager i.e through add source option??

im85288

Possibly,  for the other question  I have no idea why you would want to do that so cannot advise how to do it.

xnappo

I believe @@Luke is looking into adding a smart playlist-like feature to the server.

Managing paths is done via browsers in MediaBrowser, so if you want to be able to manage through XBMC, install Chrome for XBMC.

xnappo

• Like 1

I am using Xbmc and media browser server on same pc...Now in order to copy any movie to pendrive I want to add movie content of media browser server as ADD SOURCE....I want XBMB3C content in file manager as they are in arranged form...pls suggest something....

Koleckai Silvestri

Create a collection on the Media Browser server and add items to it. Takes more management but it allows a workaround that should be supported by MB3 clients.

Sorry I didinot understand wat u are saying....I have created my movies and tv shows collection in media browser server now i want to copy any movie of that collection to my pendrive....But for doing that I need to add those collection in file manager of xbmc...I want to know how to do that....

Edited by Sahil

Koleckai Silvestri

Not sure how copying them to another drive is relevant to creating a playlist. Sync is a feature that is currently being developed though. Whether or not the xbmc client supports that feature will be up to the developers.