Smooth playback on Tablet but pausing on LG TV app for certain TV episodes

Whiskeyjack1972

Whiskeyjack1972

Hi, bit of a weird one. I just started re-watching an older TV series - Arctic Air. All episodes are mkv in 720p but many of the episodes from season 2 keep pausing during playback on my LG TV but are absolutely fine when I watch them on my Samsung Tablet. I have never logged a problem before so apologies I don't know what to attach to help the experts. Log files? Details of the episodes? This only seems to apply to this one TV series, very odd!

Happy2Play

Yes please, attach or PM server and ffmpeg log if present and go over a specific example.

Edited by Happy2Play

Whiskeyjack1972

Hi, so it appears to have been network related. I use a vpn service and my home IP address had changed. I fixed that and now the same episode that was breaking up yesterday played without interruption. No occcurrences at all today. I'll keep an eye on it and save out the log files if it happens again. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

3 hours ago, Whiskeyjack1972 said:

Hi, so it appears to have been network related. I use a vpn service and my home IP address had changed. I fixed that and now the same episode that was breaking up yesterday played without interruption. No occcurrences at all today. I'll keep an eye on it and save out the log files if it happens again. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Thanks for the feedback !