Add border to cards

arrbee99

Happy2Play
Just now, arrbee99 said:

Would those two new ones replace the first two of the old stuff ?

Replace your first code above with those two.  Don't believe it would apply to your second cardOverlay code at all.

arrbee99

its now this

/*div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent) {
    box-shadow: 0 0 0 4px white;
    border-radius: 1.8rem;
}*/

div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent) {
}

div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent) :not(div.recentlyPlayedSection) :not(div.nowPlayingSessions) {
}

div.cardOverlayContainer:not(.detailMainContainer .cardOverlayContainer) {
    background: transparent;
    box-shadow: 0 0 0 4px blue;
}

div.detailMainContainer .cardContent {
    border: 4px solid white;
}

div.detailMainContainer .cardOverlayContainer {
    border: 4px solid blue;
}

/*Add Rounded Corners to All Dashboard Items*/
div.paperList {
}

/*Add Rounded Corners to Dashboard Active Devices*/
div.cardBox.visualCardBox {
}

/*Add White Border to Dashboard Active Devices*/
/*div.sessionNowPlayingContent {
    border: 4px white solid !important;
}*/

/* Add Round Corners to Info Banner */
div.infoBanner {
}

But now its not applying white borders to anything on the home page or Movies page or actors but is doing weird stuff to Media Info -

673097857_EmbyRemoveMediaInfoborder.thumb.JPG.948d5c1faf6a1c156b2592e624516143.JPG

Happy2Play
2 hours ago, arrbee99 said:

its now this

/*div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent) {
}*/

div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent) {
}

div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent) :not(div.recentlyPlayedSection) :not(div.nowPlayingSessions) {
}

div.cardOverlayContainer:not(.detailMainContainer .cardOverlayContainer) {
    box-shadow: 0 0 0 4px blue;
}

div.detailMainContainer .cardContent {
    border: 4px solid white;
}

div.detailMainContainer .cardOverlayContainer {
    border: 4px solid blue;
}

/*Add Rounded Corners to All Dashboard Items*/
div.paperList {
}

/*Add Rounded Corners to Dashboard Active Devices*/
div.cardBox.visualCardBox {
}

/*Add White Border to Dashboard Active Devices*/
/*div.sessionNowPlayingContent {
    border: 4px white solid !important;
}*/

/* Add Round Corners to Info Banner */
div.infoBanner {
}

But now its not applying white borders to anything on the home page or Movies page or actors but is doing weird stuff to Media Info -

673097857_EmbyRemoveMediaInfoborder.thumb.JPG.948d5c1faf6a1c156b2592e624516143.JPG

Okay this should do it, has a issue with spaces.

div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent):not(div.recentlyPlayedSection .cardContent):not(div.nowPlayingSessions .cardContent) {
}

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
arrbee99

Wondering if anyone might know how to get rid of these white curvy remnants -

1252058345_EmbyCSSSongsbug.thumb.jpg.84d8cbf1d45d71d03b5e595f71638f94.jpg

which I think escaped this (the second line it seems) -

/* Add rounded corners to all posters thumbs etc except for dashboard Now Playing and Music recently frequently */
div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent):not(div.recentlyPlayedSection .cardContent):not(div.frequentlyPlayedSection .cardContent):not(div.nowPlayingSessions .cardContent) {
}

/* Add shadow to all posters thumbs etc except for dashboard Now Playing and Music recently frequently */
div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent):not(div.recentlyPlayedSection .cardContent):not(div.frequentlyPlayedSection .cardContent):not(div.nowPlayingSessions .cardContent) {
}

Been trying to get rid of it for hours but no joy. Thank you.

Happy2Play
14 hours ago, arrbee99 said:

Wondering if anyone might know how to get rid of these white curvy remnants -

1252058345_EmbyCSSSongsbug.thumb.jpg.84d8cbf1d45d71d03b5e595f71638f94.jpg

which I think escaped this (the second line it seems) -

/* Add rounded corners to all posters thumbs etc except for dashboard Now Playing and Music recently frequently */
}

/* Add shadow to all posters thumbs etc except for dashboard Now Playing and Music recently frequently */
}

Been trying to get rid of it for hours but no joy. Thank you.

Did you try ":not" for that element?

div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent):not(div.recentlyPlayedSection .cardContent):not(div.frequentlyPlayedSection .cardContent):not(div.nowPlayingSessions .cardContent):not(.cardImageContainer-sideFooter) {
}

• Like 1

arrbee99

Thanks. Wasn't sure whether it would apply there, thought the existing ':not's were just for the Music > Suggestions page and wouldn't work for Music > Songs.

And I probably wouldn't have put what you put anyway.

Now I just need to find whats making that Songs page the only one with an alphapicker that isn't fixed but scrolls with the songs...

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

Now I just need to find whats making that Songs page the only one with an alphapicker that isn't fixed but scrolls with the songs..

Mine is fixed.  Have you tested with no css ensuring to clear your browser cache?

image.thumb.png.85dcd2d7e786d5713df99da61fb3d62a.png

arrbee99

Seems to be this -

/* Make Home Page posters, Movie TV posters, Actors Etc almost black and white but exclude TV guide */
div.scrollSlider.flex-grow.padded-top-page {filter: blur(0px) grayscale(3%)!important;}
/* and exclude Dashboard Family tick boxes */
/*div.scrollSlider.flex-grow.flex-direction-column.padded-left.padded-left-page.padded-right.padded-top-page.padded-bottom-page.settingsContainer.scrollSliderY {filter: blur(0px) grayscale(0%)!important;}*/

when the top one is operating the picker isn't fixed, but when its commented out it is fixed. Can you spot a reason as I (surprisingly) can't.

I can leave it commented out as it has very little effect anyway, but just wondering...

Happy2Play
13 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

Seems to be this -

/* Make Home Page posters, Movie TV posters, Actors Etc almost black and white but exclude TV guide */
div.scrollSlider.flex-grow.padded-top-page {filter: blur(0px) grayscale(3%)!important;}
/* and exclude Dashboard Family tick boxes */
/*div.scrollSlider.flex-grow.flex-direction-column.padded-left.padded-left-page.padded-right.padded-top-page.padded-bottom-page.settingsContainer.scrollSliderY {filter: blur(0px) grayscale(0%)!important;}*/

when the top one is operating the picker isn't fixed, but when its commented out it is fixed. Can you spot a reason as I (surprisingly) can't.

I can leave it commented out as it has very little effect anyway, but just wondering...

add :not(.padded-right-withalphapicker) as those elements apply to Songs tab scroller, don't know why  filter would cause this action though.

div.scrollSlider.flex-grow.padded-top-page:not(.padded-right-withalphapicker) {filter: blur(0px) grayscale(3%)!important;}

image.thumb.png.75ea309cdbda097829a1d04c64ba7b7f.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
arrbee99

Could do with some help please to fix up the borders on the Info banner when playing something -

923364952_Embyborderinfobanner.thumb.jpg.0e94ffeba757d3136a70b1f9ec5cc034.jpg

I've managed to move the poster round a bit and made the image a bit smaller but I just can't get the border to go all the way round.

It uses this -

div.cardBox .cardContent:not(.detailMainContainer .cardContent):not(div.recentlyPlayedSection .cardContent):not(div.frequentlyPlayedSection .cardContent):not(div.nowPlayingSessions .cardContent):not(.cardImageContainer-sideFooter) {
}

and this moves the text down a bit -

/* Move text down in osd Info banner */
h3.videoosd-info-title {padding-top: 4em; }

Any thoughts please ?

Happy2Play
17 hours ago, arrbee99 said:

Could do with some help please to fix up the borders on the Info banner when playing something -

923364952_Embyborderinfobanner.thumb.jpg.0e94ffeba757d3136a70b1f9ec5cc034.jpg

I've managed to move the poster round a bit and made the image a bit smaller but I just can't get the border to go all the way round.

It uses this -

}

and this moves the text down a bit -

/* Move text down in osd Info banner */
h3.videoosd-info-title {padding-top: 4em; }

Any thoughts please ?

Did you look at the DIV above the one you are treating that set !important on margins?

image.thumb.png.3f5ecbe84a4b5f1de18adb46fd977558.png

Disabled

image.thumb.png.4dedca5925af93cedea6e8eb2406ca32.png

Does that point you in the right direction?

arrbee99

...erm, not really. Does that mean I have css somewhere that sets margins (specifically margins) as !important ? Can't find anything like that.

Happy2Play
14 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

...erm, not really. Does that mean I have css somewhere that sets margins (specifically margins) as !important ? Can't find anything like that.

No look at where it is coming from "videoosd.css", so Luke has code set to !important that you need to override.

Per the images you see videoosd.css overrides (@media (min-width: 50em) .cardBox) [card.css], and .cardbox [card.css] margin values.

image.png.70425235291c0b2a10f4a7d7e88bff7b.png

So something like this.

div.videoosd-poster .osdInfoImageCardBox {
    margin: .68em!important;
}

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

arrbee99

Ohhhh. Would never have realised that is significant. If I did would probably spend the next hour looking for a !unimportant command.

And why 0.68em?

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

Ohhhh. Would never have realised that is significant. If I did would probably spend the next hour looking for a !unimportant command.

And why 0.68em?

I just used the value that was being overridden.  So by default per the image above 2 override 3/4, 3 is controlled by dimensions.

So you can adjust that value lower.

arrbee99

I see. I think...

Also (bit weird), do you ever get when you just click in the forum reply box a copy of your previous reply showing up ?

Happy2Play
8 minutes ago, arrbee99 said:

Also (bit weird), do you ever get when you just click in the forum reply box a copy of your previous reply showing up ?

Yes I see this occasionally, but not always repeatable.

arrbee99

....and it happens again.

Ah well, thanks again for your help - I can only imagine how much you must look forwards to my haven't go a clue what I'm doing questions 😀