Backdrop Screensaver bug

Starlionblue

Starlionblue

With one of the latest updates, the backdrop screensaver in MBC shows all media, even that not permitted to the logged in user. This didn't happen a couple of weeks ago.

This plug-in hasn't changed in ages so, whatever this is has to be related to the API/server.  Please provide more details including version numbers and examples.  Thx.

AdrianW

My wife has reported the same thing - she only has Asian dramas and movies in her collection but she's been getting regular TV show backdrops (from my collection) appearing during the screensaver. I'm pretty sure I also saw regular TV shows appearing as the background under the EHS as well.

MBC 196

MBS 3.0.5327.38562

Edited by AdrianW

AdrianW

This may be something to do with collections. I was testing the Win8 app, and noticed that TV shows from collections were mixed in with my wife's TV shows for some reason. I'm pretty sure the backdrops that have been appearing when the shouldn't were also from the collections I have set up.

Yes, I noticed the same thing this morning. The screen saver activated after my kids were watching and I was seeing backdrops from some movies in the adults area, but only those that are in collections (Star Trek, Harold & Kumar, etc).