Manual Collection Creation - EmbyServer 4.4.3.0

CarlosLima

CarlosLima

Hi,
I create manual collections, in addition to those created by the plugin and I would like to use a CSS / HTML code to keep the items in the manual collection in alphabetical order, as I was unable to establish the logic that the system organizes such contents.
Thanks in advance.

download.png

Happy2Play

Collections have two options for the order "Sortname" and "Release Date" order.  Click edit metadata on the collection and look at Display order.

per collection option

order.thumb.jpg.583f4a941806196f4a1fb4bcb5c28161.jpg

CarlosLima

Hi, thanks for your message. It is not exactly that. What I intend to do is to order the items within a given collection and not the collections themselves, as they are already in alphabetical order.

CarlosLima

Hi, thanks for your message. It is not exactly that. What I intend to do is to order the items within a given collection and not the collections themselves, as they are already in alphabetical order.

CarlosLima

Oops, I'm sorry. Now I understood what you mentioned and solved my problem. In fact, the ordering is individual for each collection. Thank you so much for this.

Happy2Play

Correct you would have to set this display order in each created collection.  By default it is set to Release date order.

• Thanks 1