Subtitled search - samsung tv "tizen"

Midaz

SamES

Just confirming, is your server local (on the same LAN) or remote (over the internet)?

Is on the same network ... . ( Then. Is lan and has intermet connection ) ...  

Guys i would like to install... A server on a ship ( without internet connection) exist something to clients. ( Crew ). Can connect to it without internet ? ..  

---- i work on a ship (its not a passenger ship)  and im embarking for around 35. Or 70. Days every hitch -- o would like to have a local server there to crew and me connect by lan network ( without internet).  But i can't due  we can perform full playback - and if we pay the premium licence will be de same due no internet connection to validate it.  !? 

It would be good if implement a license . To be free to ( full playback on any device connected to same network ) ... And that just validate 1 time !!

SamES
On 22/03/2021 at 03:37, Midaz said:

Luke that version is worst to me i get a new pendrive and install it ... Start app and everythin was well . But when i try to reproduce a video de playback never start ...  ( No 720p no 1080p. And of course no 4k) .. ... Do you know what is happening ...  

Usb version installed 1.093

Can you uninstall the current version, power cycle the TV and try installing the latest USB version again?  Emby.Releases/tizen at master · MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases (github.com)

I watched Tenet again recently and remembered that it does struggle with bitrate.  This file is really higher than the supported limits on Samsung TV.  My model is different to yours so it's possible that your TV has more troubles than mine.

Is this the only 4K file you have issues with?

Edited by SamES