Emby for Kodi - Missing Seasons Folders

Embyjunky

Embyjunky

Hello Everyone,

I hope someone has experienced this issue before but I can't figure out how to fix it.

Example below:

Amine - One Piece/21 Seasons

Emby Browser show all seasons

Emby Theater (Shield TV) shows all seasons

Emby for Kodi (Shield TV) missing 10 season folders BUT it seems that it grabbed all the missing episodes and dumped into a "Specials" folder it created. Please note that I did not create this folder on the Server.

Thanks advance for the tips.

quickmic

Can you please post the actual path (complete path including filename) of the episode. Could be something is wrong or misleading for e4k. I assume Emby server has the correct information? Please also check emby server metadata. Are you using native or addon mode?

Edited by quickmic

Embyjunky

Thanks for the response @quickmic

Below is the pics of server browser and I am using Native Direct.

As mentioned, Server browser shows correctly, Emby Theater on my Shield TV shows correctly BUT Emby for Kodi on my Shield TV shows missing approx. 10 missing Season folders. As noted, it grabbed all the missing episodes and dumped into a "Specials" folder it created. Please note that I did not create this folder on the Server.

File Path: \\SERVER\Anime\One Piece\Season 21\One Piece - 878 - The World in Shock! The Fifth Emperor of the Sea Arrives! [1080p][x264][AAC][Eng-Sub]-df68.mkv

Screenshot 2020-12-14 111506.png

Screenshot 2020-12-14 233814.png

quickmic

Sorry, no but you can try 5.x version. Disclaimer, Don't try on productive system, if you don't have a FULL backup!