Feature Request: EPG Mapping Channel Search

Skywayman

Skywayman

I would like to see a search bar added to EPG Mapping. When using a list with 1000 channels it takes 20 times as long to scroll through and search for channels instead of typing in a search bar.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
deanrbennett

Would love this.  I'm using a few M3Us with like 6000 channels altogether, and over half of them aren't automatically mapped.  Would be great if it could give suggestions based on the channel name out of all available EPG sources, and also give the option for manual search.

• 1 year later...

When some channels do not have automatic mapping and need to be manually mapped, a data source is selected in the list, but data channels are too difficult to select because there are too many channel lists to quickly find the channels you need, and some EPG providers provide channel lists in a disorderly order. The current selection method is a dropdown list box. It is recommended to change the selection method or add any matching (for example, I only need to enter one of the words, no matter where the word appears, all channels containing that word will be displayed in the dropdown list.)

Edited by suming

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2023 at 10:09 AM, suming said:

When some channels do not have automatic mapping and need to be manually mapped, a data source is selected in the list, but data channels are too difficult to select because there are too many channel lists to quickly find the channels you need, and some EPG providers provide channel lists in a disorderly order. The current selection method is a dropdown list box. It is recommended to change the selection method or add any matching (for example, I only need to enter one of the words, no matter where the word appears, all channels containing that word will be displayed in the dropdown list.)

Hi, yes we'll look at improving this. Thanks for the feedback.