Trailers Plugin not downloading

thefirstofthe300

thefirstofthe300

I have noticed that the trailers plugin is no longer downloading the trailers anymore.  If I clear the cache/channels cache/temp cache/transcoding-temp and the place to which the plugin moves the downloaded trailers (which is on a different set of drives) and refire the channel downloading task, it will download the trailers the first time around but the plugin seems to lose them in the shuffle to the different drives.  Then the plugin starts spewing errors about how the file path already exists when it attempts to redownload the trailers.

I am running Linux server 3.0.5326 and the latest trailers plugin.

server-log.txt

Edited by DaBungalow

thefirstofthe300

I am referring to the other trailers plugin.  The one that pull the info from Apple trailers for upcoming movies.

psykix

Duh! I never even noticed that plugin - and it may well do just what I am looking for...

Gonna have to give it a whirl now :-)

Kelmino

I just noticed this the other day myself.  Currently I'm running Server Version 3.0.5325.580 on Windows server and trailers version 1.0.5281.20007

Older trailers seem to play fine, but some of the newer ones haven't downloaded yet and have issues with streaming.