No Episods name Synopsis and for Tv Shows after the Last 2 Updates

dr.radwa
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

dr.radwa

At first thanks for the great work. After the update befor the last all the episode names and synopsis dissapeared and the episode name becoame like this:

before                                                                    after

S01E01 - Episode name ----------------------------->Show name S01E01 

so I have tried to refresh the metadata with no result and when the last update Version 3.0.5031.21343 came I thought it wii resolve the problem but nothing changed.

P.S. 1-My folder structure is: Tv series/                                   and episode name came from metadata

the show/

Show name S01E01.flv

and thanks   

dr.radwa

I clicked edit then made sure that the tvdb id is there and then clicked refresh after making sure that force refresh buuton is slected

dr.radwa

it looks like the MB3 dosen't recognize the build structure fully as right now I have added a new series with 3 episodes with the same build structure above and MB3 added the series.xml and the folder.jpg and the backdrop and banner without adding the metadata folder

dr.radwa

Thank you so much. Befor the last 2 updates it worked without the season folder So I didn't think of it so it's my mistake.

Thank you again for your time and immediate response.

make sure the series has a tvdb id, and then do a force refresh on the whole series from the edit page