Direct play algorithm to lowest quality, (Multiple Version)

gokuz

6 minutes ago, Luke said:

I understand what he wants, but we just don't have a way to vary the quality setting based on what you're playing.

On second thought, you can already do this by checking bitrate. Why not do another check box where direct play is priority if available?

Just now, crusher11 said:

But that's the exact opposite of what a limit is. FFS. 

Again, that limit is for transcoding. Not direct play.

crusher11

No. It. Isn't. It's a limit for data transfer. 

Why would there ever be a transcoding limit? That makes no sense. 

Just now, crusher11 said:

No. It. Isn't. It's a limit for data transfer. 

Why would there ever be a transcoding limit? That makes no sense. 

Data transfer is the other option where you can type the max bitrate. So, no its not data.

sooty234
27 minutes ago, gokuz said:

Ok you're basically trolling right now, give a solution or try not to troll.

There is no need to be unpleasant. I was just trying to fully understand what you're trying accomplish. But as you have rejected everything that everyone has said, you feel that you know more than everyone else, including the system architect, I shall not continue.

crusher11
4 minutes ago, gokuz said:

Seem like you're unaware of it.

Unaware of what? Are you for real? 

Given your complete refusal to explain anything other than your expectation that a feature should do the exact opposite of what it's designed for, your accusations are incredibly amusing. 

• Haha 1

Just now, sooty234 said:

There is no need to be unpleasant. I was just trying to fully understand what you're trying accomplish. But as you have rejected everything that everyone has said, you feel that you know more than everyone else, including the system architect, I shall not continue.

I do not know anything, hence, me creating this thread. I reject them because they did not understand even though i have explained it multiple times. Which most have understood.

Its honestly not my fault for interpreting you're a troll, go read your comments and judge yourself. If i have hurt your take d go feelings, that's not my intention at all.