Can't get Schedules Direct Line up.

zachattack83

zachattack83

Already searched the forum, and this seems to be a recurring problem, but not sure how to fix it currently.

There are 2 forms on the schedule direct page, the login form, and the select listings form.

When I put in the password and attempt to save on the login form, it tells me "There was an error downloading tv lineups. Please ensure your information is correct and try again." and doesn't change anything.

If I go to the second form, it will not let me select a country, or a line up. I can put in my zip code, but this changes nothing. If I try to save the select listing form, it tells me to enter a country from the drop down, which I am unable to do....

This is on TNAS, so the install directory (if needed to be adjusted) is on the mnt/md0/application/emby-server, not the usual var/ etc....

When I put in the password and attempt to save on the login form, it tells me "There was an error downloading tv lineups. Please ensure your information is correct and try again." and doesn't change anything.

Hi there, can you please attach the emby server log from when you tried to do this? Thanks.

Your outgoing communications are timing out and failing. Most likely this means you have something blocking emby server from sending out network requests such as firewall, security software, or vpn.

zachattack83

Ah, alright, I'll look into that.

I installed a new router, but they're saying nothing is blocked on the outbound by default.

What ports would I need to open up to help emby out if the router is the source of the issue?

For outbound there's nothing you need to open, at least not usually by default. You could also try disabling ipv6 in your router settings.

zachattack83

ipv6 is already disabled.

I'm asking for assistance from the microtik forums on this, but not getting too much headway. Looks like its blocking more than just emby. My php server also can't reach out to remote DB's hosted on the web, and even my streaming is dropping 60% frames due to network lag. Something is definitely causing an issue here. None of my NAT rules are affecting outbound tho, so has to be something else.

zachattack83

Turns out that the problem was the TNAS.

The OS got corrupted and was making all kinds of connection issues.

The TNAS is garbage. Twice now its crapped out, and all my data gone.

I ordered a replacement server today. I recommend everyone else do the same before you end up with a few terabytes of data lost.

SDTalbert

I just renewed my subscriptoin to Shedule Direct.and .In big bold letters they infom, EMBY customers that EMBY is not an Approved   APP for schedule Direct,

On 12/9/2020 at 7:21 PM, SDTalbert said:

I just renewed my subscriptoin to Shedule Direct.and .In big bold letters they infom, EMBY customers that EMBY is not an Approved   APP for schedule Direct,

Hi, what country are you located in?