IPTV plugin. Streaming list

gillmacca

gillmacca

Anyone know of a website that has a good working list of IPTV channels that I can use with the IPTV plugin. Especially would like UK channels

The Baron

I was looking for the same thing myself. I note some have had success with the plugin, I have not. I would imagine it is down to ignorance of the correct syntax or of a valid address that I know works.

If someone has a list of valid channels and the correct way to input them into the plugin, I would be most grateful.

The Baron

Thanks for these suggestions, what I was after was a working stream that I could test. Worked in VLC and then MBS.

Thanks for the guidance.

porkbone

Perfect and definetly weird.  Thanks, Baron!

I would love to see a list of good iptv sites as well

The Baron

I'm the same, the issue seems to be that even though there are a number of lists available, there are very few actually valid streams available that I can find.

Fustrating.

psykix

Join linuxsat-support.com forums. They have IPTV forums with lists of channels, and they are updated on a daily basis.

• Like 1

The Baron

One thing I found, my main PC cannot connect to any steam, there would seem to be something blocking the steam from working.

So, I would suggest trying this stream http://yayin.canlitv.com:1935/live/kanal7/stv39.m3u8, which works for me, on another PC, using VLC.

I have found that if it works in VLC, it will work in the IPTV plugin.

In VLC, select the 'Media' tab - Stream - Network, paste http://yayin.canlitv.com:1935/live/kanal7/stv39.m3u8

Then (importantly) instead of slecting 'Stream', use the drop-down button, to the right of the Stream button and select 'Play'.

You should get a working stream in VLC that you can test in the IPTV plugin.

hedgehogg

Used the Baron's link this works fine on the server - Wont work on VLC & not on MBC. Any ideas?

e123enitan

I just instal the plugin, but can't seems to setup, can someone a simple guide get this to work, thanks for you time

Edited by e123enitan
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The IPTV plugin has been updated with a new configuration screen to match the look and feel of the rest of Emby Server. I think you'll find it much more enjoyable to use and configure now. Thanks.

• 11 months later...
Spaceboy

But you can also only record where there is program epg. The record button isn't available on VOD streams

This has been asked for before

Edited by Spaceboy