Reliable Legal Live TV Providers in Europe that work with EMBY?

cyberion

cyberion

Hi Everyone

I have been using EMBY for a number of years and decided to cut-the-cord. Can anyone recommend a list of IPTV providers that the community know work with Emby. I have tried numerous that offer a free trial but they don't work. I don't want to commit funds to a service, even for a trial, if I am wasting my time.

Any advice would be gratefully received and I am sure other community members would welcome such a list.

Cheers and Stay Safe

cyberion

I have noticed that Torrenday are now offering an IPTV service with 150 channels for Czech TV as well as many others. I have tested itbut it appears to be relatively slow and a bit unstable across Europe.

crusher11

I mean, I've purchased legal copies of all 966 movies on my server and taken the time to name them properly so yeah, when people want to just torrent things and throw a fit because the naming doesn't work perfectly that's kind of an issue.

• Like 1

@crusher11  Amen to that. Tip of the hat.

Salient as it may be...some people expect...everything for free. To teach a man an items worth the cost implied must come from purse.

Edited by speechles
  • Like 1

BillOatman
On 11/30/2020 at 5:21 AM, Spaceboy said:

no such thing. all iptv providers are less than legal

I don't know.  You could consider Hulu, Pluto, Crackle etc as IPTV providers.  But to my knowledge they don't allow anything but their own apps as players.  

• 2 weeks later...

You can use devices like Vbox or HDHomeRun to grab OTA or sat and feed it out via IPTV to yourself and that's completely legal.  You essentially become your "own" iptv service.