Metadata for Twin Peaks The Entire Mystery

iam4uk

iam4uk

"Twin Peaks," the most important fictional television series ever, has been released in a spectacular blu-ray boxset.  As I'm porting the disc contents to my server, I'm wondering how I might get all of this stuff organized sensibly. 

I'd like for the movie "Fire Walk with Me" to show up in my "Television" collection, within the "Twin Peaks" series, perhaps as s03e01.

I'd like to include many of the supplemental features (e.g. "The Missing Pieces" and "Between Two Worlds") within the series, probably as s00eXX.

Do any of you have ideas on how such things may be done?

BATTLE DONKEY

Put Fire walk with me in a season 0 (specials) folder and add s0e01 to the file name to fetch data and make sure display specials within seasons is ticked under display settings in the edit page.

The other special features u named are not listed on thetvdb.com so u will have to place them in the same season 0 folder but fill in the metadata manually..... Or, do like I have done in the past and create an account at thetvdb.com if u don't have one and add the metadata to their site so it can help out other future users

Edited by BATTLE DONKEY

Yogi

You won't be able to edit the metadata on the TVDB as the seasons are locked so as Battle Donkey said fill in the other special features manually.

BATTLE DONKEY

You won't be able to edit the metadata on the TVDB as the seasons are locked so as Battle Donkey said fill in the other special features manually.

Good catch, didn't notice it was locked. Either way consider trying to fill in missing metadata, when possible, for future users because even though a few pieces of info might seem insignificant, it does help out the community

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
jhoff80

The reason all of these specials aren't on TheTVdb is they don't actually allow DVD extras in their database.  Seems terribly arbitrary what they consider to be a DVD extra or not, but yeah it'll all have to be manually entered.  (And I'll personally be doing the exact same thing when I finish deciphering which Blu-ray title is which extra. :D )