More (or Customizable) Themes

Chyron

Chyron

I liked the orange of the Halloween theme, but there isn't a "Dark (orange accent)" theme. In fact there aren't nearly as many "Dark" themes as there are "Light" ones. So I humbly request that more dark themes be added, or we be given the option to create customized themes to our liking (and which works on more than just the Web client).

• Like 8

d00zah

I know these are no longer curent/supported, but IF the CSS code is still available for download, you might be able to tweak it to your purpose?

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/28743-emby-dark-themes-in-different-accent-colors/

https://benzuser.github.io/Emby-Web-Dark-Themes-CSS/

I've used select portions to mod my theme.

• Like 1

Chyron

But that would not affect the Android app. As I said, I would like a solution that affects more than the Web client.

Edited by chyron8472
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
WeerdMunkee1978

It'd be great if there were more options for themes under the "Themes" and "Settings theme" options under the "Display" tab. I keep going back and forth between the same group, not really caring for the "Light" options. Starting to wish there was a much more extended variety of themes to choose from...for instance, how the fonts change when you use the Halloween theme? It'd be really neat if you were able to choose amongst a variety of fonts, as well as maybe even colors of font text. As far as the themes go, there could be all kinds of random themes to choose from....dragons, cars, flowers, clouds, hearts, steel plated backgrounds, wooden textures, etc. (you know, instead of the haunted house and xmas tree bulbs ya have for the other themes--sure you guys could come up with much better choices), but also the ability to customize themes and upload your own photos as themes! Hoping it would also be translatable (able to also be seen) on/to the Roku/Firestick apps!! Y'all think think that'd ever be doable?? It would be fantastic if ya did! ;)

Edited by WeerdMunkee1978
  • Like 1

arrbee99

Sounds good to me. I quite like my blue theme in a browser, and would like to be able to use it elsewhere.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Would it be possible to add new themes so we can customize the look and feel of the emby app a little bit more.

I really like how embuary looks for example. the emby app looks similiar to embuary but only if i go into the recommended category.

Would be cool if we could make our movies and series categorty look like the recommended area instead of boring grid view.

for comparisson some screenshots.

emby1.jpeg

emby2.jpeg

kodi1.jpg

• Like 1