Album art

gabarisone

gabarisone

I have just installed Emby Server as a plugin in FreeNas. Everything works great so far, but no matter what I do I cannot get album art to show. I updated metadata manually, removed the library, enabled all fetchers, add the library again, manually updated it again... nothing! Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
gabarisone

Still struggling with this. I don't know if it called "album art". What I mean is that Emby scans my library, finds everything OK, but no album cover is displayed. I enabled all the metadata downloaders. I tried to update the metadata manually. I removed the library and added it again - still no luck

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 10.27.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 10.28.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 10.32.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 10.32.32 AM.png

Happy2Play

@Luke Is this a Emby Muscibrainz mirror issue or OP setup?

System.Net.WebException: System.Net.WebException: Error: TrustFailure (One or more errors occurred.) ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: A call to SSPI failed, see inner exception. ---> Mono.Btls.MonoBtlsException: Ssl error:1000007d:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED

I do not get this error on my Windows systems.

Edited by Happy2Play

gabarisone

That's the version that installed when following a tutorial for FreeNas jails. Not knowing what I was doing, I just followed the tutorial to the t. I will try to update and report back