Cant rewind or emby crashes

Jonathan1683

Jonathan1683

Hello,

I am starting to have an issue where when I try to rewind a show a bit once I click play after moving the scrubber to where i want it, the app just closes down to the main apple tv menu. is anyone else having this issue? I restarted the apple tv closed the app and restarted the server and it's still doing the same thing.

thank you,

vdatanet
11 hours ago, Jonathan1683 said:

Hello,

I am starting to have an issue where when I try to rewind a show a bit once I click play after moving the scrubber to where i want it, the app just closes down to the main apple tv menu. is anyone else having this issue? I restarted the apple tv closed the app and restarted the server and it's still doing the same thing.

thank you,

Check that you are running the latest version 1.5.0. When upgrading to tvOS 14.2, version 1.5.0 is required for proper operation.

Jonathan1683

Hello not sure which I had installed I thought it updated apps automatically, but I did uninstall and reinstall and it's working good again.

Thank you,

Desert-Rat

I'm using a Mac Mini with Catalina. Since I have the same problem, I'm going to uninstall and then reinstall.  Is there any specific way to do the uninstall?

Edited by Desert-Rat

vdatanet
2 hours ago, Desert-Rat said:

I'm using a Mac Mini with Catalina

We are talking about client app version not server version. Update client app on Apple TV app store.

Desert-Rat

That question occurred to me last night...got it, yes, thank you very much for clarifying, and for replying.  I'll try the uninstall and reinstall on the AppleTV and let you know how that goes.

Jonathan1683

glad it worked i’m sure others will end up with this issue as the apple tv doesn’t have much you can do wrong with it must be a glitch.