Language selection on Trailers

nitrup93

nitrup93

Hi,

All the trailers are in english, is not possible to add on this extension the language selection for have the trailer on the good languague ? :)

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Eisi2005

it would be cool if you could define a folder within the plugin where the trailers are obtained from. I like to download current cinema trailers in german from youtube and I would like to put them in the folder to play them in cinema mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello
Last week I installed emby and was happy with the "watch trailer" option of the selected movie and it played in Spanish language.
This week I bought Emby premiere and the trailer plugin does not work in Spanish, and the "cinema intros" plugin is useless without the trailers in Spanish.
I join the request to be able to search for the trailers in the language of each user.
Thank you!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dicken

That would be great, I would also like to be able to set the language. In my case German trailers (if available) :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
JuJuJurassic

Yes, I'd like that too, I just enabled it to test it and 1 in 4 films are in a language I don't understand, even though the film was English