Audio off of sync during recorded TV playback

BruceHellmer

BruceHellmer

I have two Hauppauge two-channel tuners with WinTV and Emby Server software on a Windows 10 computer. Everything work great on this computer.

However, I have five MIBOX Android TV boxes and their recorded TV playback audio is generally out of sync. We can play with fast-forward and rewind and eventually get it close to in sync; but then we are not where we want to be in playback. I have experimented with all available audio options without success, except third-party players work. I have tried about four different third-party players and they all work without any audio-sync problems. But these third-party players are not very well supported by the MIBOX remote control.

How can I fix the Emby Android TV player or is there a third-party player that works well with the MIBOX remote control?

Hi.  These are recorded .ts files?  Is it possible for you to remux one of them to an mkv and see if the sync issues go away?

Also, can you try the app below and see if the same problem occurs?

bungee91
23 hours ago, BruceHellmer said:

I have two Hauppauge two-channel tuners with WinTV and Emby Server software on a Windows 10 computer. Everything work great on this computer.

However, I have five MIBOX Android TV boxes and their recorded TV playback audio is generally out of sync. We can play with fast-forward and rewind and eventually get it close to in sync; but then we are not where we want to be in playback. I have experimented with all available audio options without success, except third-party players work. I have tried about four different third-party players and they all work without any audio-sync problems. But these third-party players are not very well supported by the MIBOX remote control.

How can I fix the Emby Android TV player or is there a third-party player that works well with the MIBOX remote control?

Does it only go out of sync when you skip forward? If so I'm having a similar issue which was reported by another user that ended up being a bit different than mine here:

I then reposted the same issue in another thread and it was terribly merged (sorry but it made zero sense!) into this one as issue #4: