Recording from Live TV

lja

I have a recording from Live TV which I have been unable to delete. I would appreciate any guidance as to where it is stored and how can I delete it. Thanks.

When clicking on item the following is the message:

No compatible streams are currently available please try again later or contact your system administrator

10 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi, What message do you get when you try to delete it?

"There was an error deleting the item from Emby Server. Please check that Emby Server has write access to the media folder and try again"

Allow media deletion from All Libraries is checked in Emby Server

Thanks for the responses. Checked the path and there is no file in the path.

Also is there another location to check for the permissions?

Tried deleting from Web app and Emby theatre. Still getting the following error.

"There was an error deleting the item from Emby Server. Please check that Emby Server has write access to the media folder and try again"

Did check the path and there is no file. However an image still appears in recordings.

Screenshot 2020-11-21 125928.png

Have you checked permission (including inheritable) so make sure Emby can delete both files and folders?

Recorded a new program and deleted it sucessfully. Noticed that the old program was in C:\Temp while the new program that deleted sucessfully was in AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data\livetv\recordings

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 1:47 PM, cayars said:

Have you checked permission (including inheritable) so make sure Emby can delete both files and folders?

Thanks. Checked but no change. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Have you tried it again?

Yes tried on Emby Server and Web App. Cannot delete.

There is no file or folder. However it appears that  the image  appears on screen and the file info is still present.

Edited by lja

On 12/24/2020 at 11:56 PM, lja said:

Yes tried on Emby Server and Web App. Cannot delete.

There is no file or folder. However it appears that  the image  appears on screen and the file info is still present.

@Luke Still trying.

Have a fantastic 2021to you, ebr and the team

It works just fine in my testing, although it's possible there could be a quirk if you're using a live tv plugin.

On 1/1/2021 at 12:47 PM, Luke said:

It works just fine in my testing, although it's possible there could be a quirk if you're using a live tv plugin.

Thanks. My new recoerdings do delete with no problem. It is only this one that produces the error and does not delete.