emby not playing videos

Guest kovibalko

Guest kovibalko

Hi! since last night I can enter my emby application, but when I start the video, there is no picture or sound, it indicates on the control panel as if the movie is going .. (attach the picture), I restarted everything, tvt server amplifier-but nothing-I reinstalled this morning on the LG tvn the program but it still doesn't work, internet is fine - what could be wrong

thanksembyserver.txt648685431_embydash.thumb.PNG.c1cbad9d8849a490b94d4fb471a3310b.PNG

Guest kovibalko
10 minutes ago, kovibalko said:

Hi! since last night I can enter my emby application, but when I start the video (each video), there is no picture or sound, it indicates on the control panel as if the movie is going .. (attach the picture), I restarted everything, tvt server amplifier-but nothing-I reinstalled this morning on the LG tvn the program but it still doesn't work, internet is fine - what could be wrong

thanksembyserver.txt648685431_embydash.thumb.PNG.c1cbad9d8849a490b94d4fb471a3310b.PNG

Guest kovibalko

Yes I reinstalled the program, but no change - interestingly it plays on a computer.
In the meantime, I copied it to an external winchester and the TV's own player didn't play the files in the folder from there either (the ones in the storage anyway), now I started a defragmentation program on the server machine because it's suspicious to me.
Anyway, I tried it on a plex app too - sorry :), he did it there too, but maybe he let me play a few videos ....

Guest kovibalko

Hi!

Of course, I've tried several films. I ran a defrag on the drive in question and then reinstalled the app on the TV for the second time over the weekend and it now works, so many comments I would have made that it froze twice last night for a plain 4-5 gb mkv, but in a few seconds continued.
I also noticed that Truehd also crashes at 5.1 audio or stumbles on an 18gb movie. Switching to plain 5.1 dolby I didn't experience it, could it be due to transcoding? (net problem still not)

(I attached the truehd problem)

thanks in advance

ffmpeg-remux-d8cc6da2-3a53-4b7a-a65b-ddbff5bd2bb1_1.txt

11 minutes ago, kovibalko said:

I also noticed that Truehd also crashes at 5.1 audio or stumbles on an 18gb movie. Switching to plain 5.1 dolby I didn't experience it, could it be due to transcoding? (net problem still not)

Playing 4K TrueHD, which requires remux of the audio will cause this problem.  It has come up a lot on this forum (Showing results for 'TrueHD' in content posted in LG Smart TV. - Emby Community)

It's best to pick the AC3/5.1 track before commencing playback to ensure it DirectPlays

Why does the Emby App for my LG TV not play the Dolby Atmos TrueHD Audio without Transcoding? : Emby

The last firmware LG the emby not work. 

after trying to find out what's going on, discover that the emby is not compatible in the new firmware of the lg example SW File (Version 05.00.02) 49UM7100PLB on other older models it works perfectly

Edited by dmtg

27 minutes ago, kovibalko said:

currently the latest software is 50.80.65 installed (26/08/2020) on LG UJ701V

My tv is this firmware 50.80.65 and work but new models tvs with firmware 13/11/2020 Version 05.00.02 not working emby remotely....

17 hours ago, dmtg said:

The last firmware LG the emby not work. 

after trying to find out what's going on, discover that the emby is not compatible in the new firmware of the lg example SW File (Version 05.00.02) 49UM7100PLB on other older models it works perfectly

I'm not quite sure how you've determined that it is not compatible with the latest firmware.

It would be best if you could please start a new topic to discuss this issue as I don't think it related to the original problem that @kovibalko is having.  Thanks.

Guest kovibalko
22 hours ago, SamES said:

Playing 4K TrueHD, which requires remux of the audio will cause this problem.  It has come up a lot on this forum (Showing results for 'TrueHD' in content posted in LG Smart TV. - Emby Community)

It's best to pick the AC3/5.1 track before commencing playback to ensure it DirectPlays

Why does the Emby App for my LG TV not play the Dolby Atmos TrueHD Audio without Transcoding? : Emby

thank you