Trakt.TV unable to sync

smwall

Hello, I read through the previous topics for this and I'm unable to figure my issue out.  Anytime I go to sync my library to trakt.tv, I'm getting the following error message :

2020-11-19 01:06:23.812 Error TaskManager: Error
        *** Error Report ***
        Version: 4.5.2.0
        Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
        Operating system: Linux version 4.15.0-123-generic (buildd@lcy01-amd64-017) (gcc version 7.5.0 (Ubuntu 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04)) #126-Ubuntu SMP Wed Oct 21 09:40:11 UTC 20
        Framework: .NET Core 3.1.7
        OS/Process: x64/x64
        Runtime: opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
        Processor count: 12
        Data path: /var/lib/emby
        Application path: /opt/emby-server/system
        MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Locked
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
           at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<>c__DisplayClass32_0.<<GetFromTrakt>b__0>d.MoveNext()
        --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
           at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.Retry[T](Func`1 function)
           at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
           at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
        Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
        TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

On the Emby server screen, the sync library to Trakt.tv is failing within 2 seconds.  

Please help.

bakes82
23 minutes ago, smwall said:

Hello, I read through the previous topics for this and I'm unable to figure my issue out.  Anytime I go to sync my library to trakt.tv, I'm getting the following error message :

2020-11-19 01:06:23.812 Error TaskManager: Error
        *** Error Report ***
        Version: 4.5.2.0
        Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
        Operating system: Linux version 4.15.0-123-generic (buildd@lcy01-amd64-017) (gcc version 7.5.0 (Ubuntu 7.5.0-3ubuntu1~18.04)) #126-Ubuntu SMP Wed Oct 21 09:40:11 UTC 20
        Framework: .NET Core 3.1.7
        OS/Process: x64/x64
        Runtime: opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
        Processor count: 12
        Data path: /var/lib/emby
        Application path: /opt/emby-server/system
        MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Locked
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
           at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<>c__DisplayClass32_0.<<GetFromTrakt>b__0>d.MoveNext()
        --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
           at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.Retry[T](Func`1 function)
           at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
           at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
           at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
           at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
        Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
        TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

On the Emby server screen, the sync library to Trakt.tv is failing within 2 seconds.  

Please help.

set your pin?

3 minutes ago, bakes82 said:

set your pin?

I did (as far as going on the Trakt plugin page, selecting my username, click Get Pin and type the result I get into the Authentication PIN field).

bakes82

You could try rebooting the service, I know the plugin has some thread locking code, maybe it had an error, and didnt unlock the thread and now the rest of them are being blocked.

2 minutes ago, bakes82 said:

You could try rebooting the service, I know the plugin has some thread locking code, maybe it had an error, and didnt unlock the thread and now the rest of them are being blocked.

I tried removing, re-adding, shutting down Emby, removing Trakt plugin, bring the server back up and add back in.  

I just tried rebooting the server again and still a no go.  ☹️

4 hours ago, vdatanet said:

Delete Trakt config file after uninstall Trakt plugin, install plugin again and authorize

Tried, went right back to failing with the same error message in the log.

Issue has been fixed.  It appears that you can't overwrite what is in your library if you were to reload everything to Emby.  Cancelled my Trakt account, opened up a new one and it was able to sync over.