Autoupdate Synology

Err0r0815

FrostByte

Correct, the old repository is no longer being used so you will need to do a manual install for now until Luke gets it added to the Synology store.  You can delete the repository from DSM as it won't be used anymore.

To do a manual update use the latest build for your NAS model from the link below
https://emby.media/synology-server.html

The next update after your first manual update will direct you to the correct location in the Emby Dashboard

Edited by FrostByte

• 5 months later...
Kokosowy

It would be great to have this repository working again with latest releases. It's kinda problem to remember to update Emby Server manually from time to time.

8 hours ago, Kokosowy said:

It would be great to have this repository working again with latest releases. It's kinda problem to remember to update Emby Server manually from time to time.

Hi, yes we are working on it with Synology. Thanks for the feedback.

It's kinda problem to remember to update Emby Server manually from time to time.

Hi, your server dashboard will inform you when an update is available so it's not something you need to keep checking our website for.

Yes exactly.  This is what it looks like on Synology

image.png.f45af82d95450373fae12c4f0845bfc0.png

K1ng_Lear

So, I've one question.

I can't find the 4.6.0.50 for my Synology. There are only mono versions on Git Hub and no standard version. What happens if I install this mono version to my setup?

Hi, just install the one that the website directs you to. Anything else is not supported.

K1ng_Lear

I don't have access to the new version 4.6.0.50 cause it’s not out yet. So will it released soon?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-20 um 17.01.13.png

• 3 months later...