Bug Chromecast avec googleTV et audio

meLIanTQ

meLIanTQ

Bonjour,

Avec le nouveau chromecast avec GoogleTV des que l'audio n'est pas compatible et que des sous titres pgs sont mis en même temps. Emby reencode le tout et incruste les sous titres. Si la même vidéo est lu avec un audio ac3 les sous titres pgs ne pose pas de problèmes. 

De plus dans les statistiques nerds le mode d'affichage sur n'importe quelle vidéo est 1080p/60 ... alors que la tv est bien 4k

meLIanTQ

Subtitle PGS Bug on the new Chromecast Google TV with AndroidTv 1.8.28g

The Same files with AC3 is work in Direct Play, with eac3 or HD audio PGS need to transcode in burning (not the srt). My Intel nuc server is not powerful for this.

The same file with HD audio (TrueHD 7.1 or EAC3 7.1) on FireTV is Ok with local downmix

Edit:

After test: it's all unsuported audio (by player: FireTV, GoogleTV, AppleTV, Mibox S, Emby Theater W10) cause the transcode of the video with pgs (srt is ok).

I can send log in PM

ChromecastGoogleTV_BUG.jpg

ChromecastGoogleTV_OK.jpg

FireTV_OK.jpg

FireTV_BUG.jpg

Edited by meLIanTQ
Ok it's all unsuported audio cause the transcode of the video with pgs.

meLIanTQ
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, can you try this and let me know how it compares?

Thanks.

WTF this version is the Smartphone Version ? Works !!!

The files is direct play !!!

tested with eac3 7.1 or TrueHD 7.1 and PGS Subtitles and the files direct play!!!

it's a little laggy for users interfaces but play all files fine

20201117_165832.jpg

meLIanTQ

actually the androidtv app is AndroidTv 1.8.28g but in futur you upgrade with fix?

I can keep the app from atv store and wait for upgrade and use the 3.1.61 for the moment

3 hours ago, meLIanTQ said:

tested with eac3 7.1 or TrueHD 7.1 and PGS Subtitles and the files direct play!!!

Are you actually getting those audio formats output though?  I think  you are getting the same thing you had with the other app and the local downmix...

meLIanTQ
21 hours ago, ebr said:

Are you actually getting those audio formats output though?  I think  you are getting the same thing you had with the other app and the local downmix...

the emby app totally bug ... chromecast on tv hdmi 1080p and 4k is ok. but on yamaha ampli the 4k is black screen and only audio, and 1080p is ok ...

10 minutes ago, meLIanTQ said:

the emby app totally bug ... chromecast on tv hdmi 1080p and 4k is ok. but on yamaha ampli the 4k is black screen and only audio, and 1080p is ok ...

And how does this compare?