Connection error

Romulopt

Romulopt

Hello,

I need help. I use emby via standard Ip 173.230.139.54, but every time I press play, it shows me this error "Connection error". It seems that it does not connect to any film server. My tv: Samsung UN48j5300 NOTE: I already uninstalled, installed, downloaded the play store which is even worse, it closes. I tried to install it on the usb drive and it didn't work. Is there another IP that I can use? How can I solve this problem?

b5723048-aa71-4b1b-b79e-f1ce5cbb5fb3.jpg

Based on that video url it looks like video transcoding is needed. 

I'm going to throw out a guess that the server admin has restricted your access to that feature, so you may want to check with them on that.

• Like 1

Hi, that's not what I meant. We know you can login, the issue is you can't play. We're going to need to see the Emby Server log in order to find out what the problem is. Please tell that to the owner of the server. Thanks.

• Like 1

Romulopt

Unfortunately, we tried everything, but it seems that the problem is on TV, because on PC and cell phone it is working normal. I just do not understand, why did this problem on the TV app.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please tell me what version of the app you have installed?  I think it's listed on either the splash screen or the sign-in screen