MetaData issue

lowe1739

lowe1739

For some reason my Metadata is no longer pulling from any sources. example below. 

Wonder Woman, the screen cap 1 shows the correct info for themoviedb but even after refreshing and choosing replace image it just shows what is in the other two screen caps

any help would be appreciated, just happened this week.  

screencap1.PNG

screencap2.PNG

screencap3.PNG

Hi, that's just the metadata editor. Try clicking the 3-dot menu on the item, then select Identify.

Before doing that I would also check your settings for that library in emby library setup. What metadata providers are enabled, and in what order?

lowe1739

Identify doesn't bring up anything 

I have TheMovieDB and the open Movie Database in that order for my movie folder

for Movie image fetchers  have Themovidedb, FanArt and Screen Grabber in that order. 

Hello @Iowe1739

Want to do a remote session via TeamViewer and let me take a look at your setup and give you a hand getting this working?
If so install TeamViewer from www.teamviewer.com and send me via PM the userid & one-time use password it shows you on launch.

Carlo

lowe1739
7 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hello @Iowe1739

Want to do a remote session via TeamViewer and let me take a look at your setup and give you a hand getting this working?
If so install TeamViewer from www.teamviewer.com and send me via PM the userid & one-time use password it shows you on launch.

Carlo

wow...that's seems shady but sure worse thing you can do is delete all my data i suppose. :P give me a min to set that up. 

• Haha 1

Just now, lowe1739 said:

wow...that's seems shady but sure worse thing you can do is delete all my data i suppose. :P give me a min to set that up. 

It's a service we sometimes offer at Emby for certain types of things that may be easier to solve by us seeing it than asking tons of config questions and asking for logs, etc...
Look at the bottom of this page: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/staff/ and you'll see me listed as part of the staff for Emby.

We're going to be doing this together and I'll open a chat with you.  You'll see everything I'm looking at and we'll be communicating (you'll do most of the driving actually).