No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

lundblad

lundblad

Hello! I run emby server 4.5.2.0  on synology docker ( image: emby/embyserver:latest )  I have Emby Premiere ⭐

from 1-2 days ago all my new added content fails to play "No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details. /// too many errors.. ) I tested beta image few days ago and switched back to stable same day. Can that be the issue ?

Why? :(
See pics

IMG_20201113_130518.jpg

IMG_20201113_130549.jpg

Untitleddddd.png

Edited by mopsiptv

lundblad

From FFMPEG Log:

/app/emby/ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: liblibsmb-samba4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

alucryd

Samba has been removed from both the latest and beta docker images some time ago, you shouldn't run into any link issue with samba libs. Please post the full ffmpeg log so I can see the command, also please pull the latest tag again so you have the very latest version, it was overwritten when said samba libs were removed.

Edited by alucryd

Sandorow

Switching from 

ghcr.io/linuxserver/emby:latest

to

emby/embyserver:latest

fixed this issue for me, I think the linux server variant (or it's documentation) is a behind

Nevermind, you're not using that image :)

Edited by Sandorow

lundblad
5 hours ago, alucryd said:

Samba has been removed from both the latest and beta docker images some time ago, you shouldn't run into any link issue with samba libs. Please post the full ffmpeg log so I can see the command, also please pull the latest tag again so you have the very latest version, it was overwritten when said samba libs were removed.

2020-11-13 13:36:50.723
Operating System: Linux version 3.10.105 (root@build4) (gcc version 4.9.3 20150311 (prerelease) (crosstool-NG 1.20.0) ) #25426 SMP Wed Jul 8 03:12:51 CST 2020
OS/Process: x64/x64
Emby Server version: 4.5.2.0
Operating system: Unix 3.10.105.0
Command Line: /app/emby/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /app/emby/ffdetect -ffmpeg /app/emby/ffmpeg -ffprobe /app/emby/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3

App: Emby Web 4.5.2.0
Chrome

http://192.168.1.4:1337/emby/videos/183542/live.m3u8?DeviceId=088e6e8c-8922-4ded-bb78-cdf6c7aa05cb&MediaSourceId=a8f26df690da3a283c709af874b2b031&PlaySessionId=4e39d268d72f408aa4323558bf6a56a7&api_key=21343242342334321423d8&VideoCodec=h264&AudioCodec=mp3,aac&VideoBitrate=139808000&AudioBitrate=192000&TranscodingMaxAudioChannels=2&SegmentContainer=ts&MinSegments=1&BreakOnNonKeyFrames=True&ManifestSubtitles=vtt&h264-profile=high,main,baseline,constrainedbaseline,high10&h264-level=52&TranscodeReasons=VideoCodecNotSupported

{"Protocol":"File","Id":"a8f26df690da3a283c709af874b2b031","Path":"/media/Filmer/SV/Greenland.2020.NORDiC.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-CREW/Greenland.2020.NORDiC.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-CREW.mkv","Type":"Default","Container":"mkv","Size":0,"Name":"Greenland","IsRemote":false,"SupportsTranscoding":true,"SupportsDirectStream":true,"SupportsDirectPlay":true,"IsInfiniteStream":false,"RequiresOpening":false,"RequiresClosing":false,"RequiresLooping":false,"SupportsProbing":false,"MediaStreams":[],"Formats":[],"RequiredHttpHeaders":{},"ReadAtNativeFramerate":false}

>>>>>>  User policy for Mops
        EnablePlaybackRemuxing: True
        EnableVideoPlaybackTranscoding: True
        EnableAudioPlaybackTranscoding: True

/app/emby/ffmpeg -y -copyts -start_at_zero -f matroska,webm -i "/media/Filmer/SV/Greenland.2020.NORDiC.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-CREW/Greenland.2020.NORDiC.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-CREW.mkv" -map 0:0 -vn -sn -c:a:0 copy -disposition:a:0 default -max_delay 5000000 -avoid_negative_ts disabled -f segment -map_metadata -1 -map_chapters -1 -segment_format mpegts -segment_list "/transcode/transcoding-temp/2E84E9.m3u8" -segment_list_type m3u8 -segment_time 3 -segment_list_entry_prefix hls/2E84E9/ -segment_start_number 0 -individual_header_trailer 0 -write_header_trailer 0 "/transcode/transcoding-temp/2E84E9_%d.ts"

/app/emby/ffmpeg: error while loading shared libraries: liblibsmb-samba4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

lundblad
4 hours ago, alucryd said:

Where did you get that docker image? This doesn't look like our official image at all. Is it this one? https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/emby

Our official images are available here: https://hub.docker.com/r/emby/embyserver

Ops, that was from linuxserver image yes, now linuxserver image works fine after todays update.

so tried embys image again and got the error back.

log:

https://hastebin.com/yotunuquku.rb

alucryd

That is not the same error, you're getting a permission denied. Please make sure the UID and GID you're launching our docker image with have read access to your media files.

lundblad
5 minutes ago, alucryd said:

That is not the same error, you're getting a permission denied. Please make sure the UID and GID you're launching our docker image with have read access to your media files.

My docker compose file: 

emby:
    image: emby/embyserver:latest
    container_name: emby
    environment:
      - PUID=1026
      - PGID=100
      - TZ=Europe/Stockholm
    volumes:
      - /volume2/docker/embyserverbackuptask:/backup:rw
      - /volume2/docker/embyserver/config:/config
      - /volume2/Media:/media
      - /volume2/docker/embyserver/transcoding:/transcode
    ports:
      - 1337:1337
    restart: unless-stopped
    network_mode: host

in ssh to get my uid/gid:

uid=1026(my_username) gid=100(users) groups=100(users),101(administrators)

lundblad
1 hour ago, alucryd said:

You're not using the correct env variables, please follow our documentation: https://hub.docker.com/r/emby/embyserver

ok, i added "- GIDLIST=100" and now it seems to work :P Thx!

33 minutes ago, alucryd said:

Out of curiosity, why were you using the Linuxserver image instead of ours?

No reason, i use delgue /sonarr/jackett and more from them so just used their emby image too.  What is the diffrence?

Edited by mopsiptv

alucryd

I didn't spot vast differences, if any, by looking at their overly complicated dockerfile. Being based on Ubuntu but extracting an RPM was enough to make me dismiss it, and it's just a waste of everyone's bandwidth in my opinion compared to our busybox image which weighs 180MB less, but you're not the first to use theirs instead of ours so I thought maybe there was something to improve in our oxn image. Thanks for the feedback.

Kevinqin

same for me that the below message prompted up when I try to play any kind of movies today:

No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.