Live TV images for scheduled recordings

heula

I have set my own images that were missing for my Emby recordings. These images are visible everywhere except for the scheduled recording field in Emby.

Why are the images that are placed in the recordings folder not visible here and are other images visible?

These are all my own set of images

Capture_717.jpg

Some are right here but some are not my images.

Capture_719.jpg

embyserver.txt

Edited by heula

Hi, I believe schedule recording will always use the graphics provided in the EPG itself and doesn't have anything to do with your TV Series setup in libraries.

I figured it had to be something like that. Perhaps this can be adjusted in future versions?

• Like 1

Hi, we need to improve the integration between the dvr scheduled and what's in your library, but for now, in order for your library images to be used, the series in your library needs to have external id's that match what's in the guide data. I'm guessing your guide data probably doesn't have any external id's right? (e.g. tvdb, imdb, zap2it).

9 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, we need to improve the integration between the dvr scheduled and what's in your library, but for now, in order for your library images to be used, the series in your library needs to have external id's that match what's in the guide data. I'm guessing your guide data probably doesn't have any external id's right? (e.g. tvdb, imdb, zap2it).

No they haven't got external id info. If this can be improved in future versions that would be nice.

Thanks.

• Like 1

garyan2
On 11/16/2020 at 12:24 PM, Luke said:

Luke, does emby accept external id's in the xmltv file? I used to supply that in my xmltv files from epg123 but never heard of it actually being used by anything so took them out. If emby reads the "thetvdb.com" and "themoviedb.org" systems in the episode-num element, then I can certainly put them back in. I am assuming the format of the entry will be the same as suggested in the xmltv.dtd?

On 11/23/2020 at 7:08 PM, garyan2 said:

Luke, does emby accept external id's in the xmltv file? I used to supply that in my xmltv files from epg123 but never heard of it actually being used by anything so took them out. If emby reads the "thetvdb.com" and "themoviedb.org" systems in the episode-num element, then I can certainly put them back in. I am assuming the format of the entry will be the same as suggested in the xmltv.dtd?

Yes. I'll have to get you info. It's based on what icetv supported.