I've reboot my pc and now my Server doesn't work anymore?

Dracovanys

Dracovanys

Hi, there!

This night I've been passing a frustrating problem: A Update has arrived in my pc and then I reboot it to apply it, before this my Emby Server was perfectly configured in my router, and in my pc!

When I reboot the computer, a friend send me a message talking that the server down when he was using, and I tranquilize him saying that I was updating the PC and it'll return in a few seconds, but when the computer start, the External Connection wasn't work, just the Internal, I very confused because I just reboot the computer and updated it!

Notes:

- I have others servers configured in my computer and it's working normally, just Emby Server is Down.

- I've already checked my router/modem settings and the cable too.

- I've already checked the Firewall settings to see with it was blocking Connection it isn't.

Dracovanys
Just now, sooty234 said:

Does the IP on the dashboard match the IP you are forwarding in your router?

Yep! The LAN and WAN IP are correct.

Happy2Play

Does a site like canyouseeme.org show the port still open?

Edited by Happy2Play

Hi, If this was a windows update it may have updated defender/firewall which could be blocking access from the router.  You should give this a look as well.

Yes windows updates over the years have often changed network settings without notice. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

13 hours ago, Dracovanys said:

Yep! The LAN and WAN IP are correct.

If you want to do a remote support session via TeamViewer I can likely help you figure this out quickly.

Send me a PM if you want to do this.