Rebuilding Library - not showing season folders

GiGo

I've been trying a few different things with my Library locations for my TV Shows, just wondering how long it should take for the Library to rebuild, circa 700 shows, 15000 episodes. 

I only ask as many shows at the moment have no Season Folders, or only 1 or 2 season folders in a couple of shows (the most recently added season), have I broken something or am I being impatient? It's never taken this long before.

I left it last night doing it, so it was going for about 12 hours, did a quick Google and the results I found stated to 'restore a backup' so I have, but I'm still looking at the same issue, no season folders in most of my collection.

I've refreshed meta data and re-scanned the library (as it said it was finished) and I'm still getting the same result.

I've just checked a show that I watch yesterday, I cannot see the season in the folder but can see the next and previous few episodes that I have and haven't watched. But at the same time I can't see any episodes for another show I watched yesterday either.

I have now restored my config back to a few days ago and it's still the same, I've restarted the server, re-scanned and re-meta'd the TV Shows folder and it's still the same. Example screenshots below, let me know if you want logs, I've taken two, one after the 1st restore and and 2nd after the latest restore.

Emby-justeps.png

Emby-noseasons.png

EDIT: just added server logs

embyserver(afterrestore).txt embyserver.txt

Edited by GiGo

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, how are the files named and organized?

They are named, 

Show > Season # > Show.S0#E0# - title

I have since sorted it by deleting the emby folder and starring fresh. 

I tried scanning the library, tried restoring from a backup, refreshed meta data and still didn't work.