Additional info for Recordings

mark-in-dallas

mark-in-dallas

I searched before posting and went back 5 years, buit didn't see anyone making this request.  There was one that was kind of similar but not the same nearly 2 years ago.

I would love to see an additional line added to Recordings program info screen to include the time the program aired and channel it aired on, as is shown in program info on the Guide and Schedule pages.

I have attached screenshots of what is shown now, and what I'm requesting, although I'm sure your team could do a much better job with the aesthetics. 

CURRENT RECORDING INFO   (Web App)                                                                                                               REQUESTED INFO   

recording-outpost.png.d78f4ce6886fe00d0fcb5b04b4600a42.png     modified-recording-outpost.png.13fe0f8640fa01706c6c3dacc3ad0cdf.png

CURRENT RECORDING INFO  (ANDROID TV)                                                                                    REQUESTED INFO

atv-recording.jpg.3d869902820272a506132e15e0702cc5.jpg     atv-modified.png.234cdc2e564606bf72831952160bac7a.png

Edited by mark-in-dallas
Added ATV screenshots
  • Like 1

mark-in-dallas
39 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Is this not the same?

Yes, you are right, sorry for the duplicate request.  I did search "recordings" but somehow missed that thread.