Impossible to reproduce something

mago3

Hello, congratulations on this magnificent forum.

I have installed Emby server on my Pi 4 4Gb and I have passed the installation to an external SSD, all without problems, I look for a hdd in the network, I add it to the library and it looks for all the information, the problem is that when I try to play a movie it is impossible, it takes a long time to start and it cuts out immediately, as if it did not have buffering.

What am I doing wrong?

thank you.

Thanks for the reply. I have visited "Media Playback Issues" and have not found any section for Raspberry, I don't know where to expose my problem.
Greetings.

4 hours ago, mago3 said:

Thanks for the reply. I have visited "Media Playback Issues" and have not found any section for Raspberry, I don't know where to expose my problem.
Greetings.

Hi, this applies to all server platforms. Please provide the information that it requests. Thanks.

At last I have achieved it, I only have to know how I can find a hard disk connected to the rasperry pi when I want to add a folder to the library. 
Do I have to mount it first? At the moment, I have only managed to find it by samba being connected to a PC, but I would like to have it in the PI.

Thanks.