Microsoft .NET Framework error on Server start

dchaosblade

dchaosblade

After restarting my computer recently, when I go to try and start up Media Browser Server, I get a popup with the following:

53d57aefb9bcd_ErrorScreenshot.png

The full text can be found at http://paste2.org/7jU1ngBh

Clicking continue causes the popup to go away, then come back up.  This will happen 13 times, and then wont come back up again, and instead the MediaBrowser splash screen will come on screen and never go away.  At this point, the server will appear in my system tray, and I seem to be able to access the server, including playback of media files.  That said, the splash screen never goes away unless I right click the taskbar icon for it and tell it to close (the server will stay open in my tray if I do this).

Server version: 3.0.5309.26857

Logs from server startup: http://paste2.org/6DnDDnIs

make sure you have the .net framework 4.5 installed.

the installation process checks this pre-req, but the normal application startup doesn't re-check. so if you uninstalled or something mucked with it, that could explain that.

dchaosblade

make sure you have the .net framework 4.5 installed.

the installation process checks this pre-req, but the normal application startup doesn't re-check. so if you uninstalled or something mucked with it, that could explain that.

If I attempt to install the .net framework 4.5 from Microsoft, it stops the installation saying that I don't need to install it as it comes with the OS and that it or a higher version is already installed.  Is there something else I need to do, or is that enough to invalidate the possibility?