Is it possible to have only one language subs listed when searching for subs instead of having to scroll through loads?

F1nchy

Hi guys
When I play a movie or TV shows and it doesn't have subtitles I can use Emby to search for them, but when I do this I have a long list of languages I have to scroll through before selecting English and then searching. We're only ever going to want English, so is there a way to hide all the other languages so the first and only option is English? Or at least set it to have English at the top? Just a small thing, but it is a small faff!
Thanks

GrimReaper
1 hour ago, F1nchy said:

Hi guys
When I play a movie or TV shows and it doesn't have subtitles I can use Emby to search for them, but when I do this I have a long list of languages I have to scroll through before selecting English and then searching. We're only ever going to want English, so is there a way to hide all the other languages so the first and only option is English? Or at least set it to have English at the top? Just a small thing, but it is a small faff!
Thanks

Well, if you bothered to read literally TWO threads below yours, you might've get some insight there. 

Cheers

Edit:

IMG_20201106_190833.jpg

Edited by GrimReaper76

Thanks for your helpful reply. I wrote the message hours earlier but didn't get the chance to finish it becuase my 3 year old demanded my attention. Sorry for not looking back through the posts before pressing submit hours later. Literally.

Cheers

Edited by F1nchy