Videos Freeze within Seconds

justinds89

justinds89

Hello all,

I'm a bit stumped as to what's going on and any help would be appreciated.

Everything has been playing fine previously, but yesterday I setup a new sound system (Samsung HW-Q950T). Nearly every movie I try playing freezes nearly instantly. In Emby it shows the audio and video are direct playing and everything is in a format my system should be able to handle also.

Any ideas what could cause this or how to resolve this?

mastrmind11
5 minutes ago, justinds89 said:

Hello all,

I'm a bit stumped as to what's going on and any help would be appreciated.

Everything has been playing fine previously, but yesterday I setup a new sound system (Samsung HW-Q950T). Nearly every movie I try playing freezes nearly instantly. In Emby it shows the audio and video are direct playing and everything is in a format my system should be able to handle also.

Any ideas what could cause this or how to resolve this?

is the same thing happening on a different device?  post your logs from the timeframe this occurs.  

justinds89

I have not tried a different device yet, but it was working right before setting the new sound equipment up.

Which log file would it be I know there are several?

justinds89
13 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Can you please cause the issue and then immediately send a log from the app?

Hey Ebr, thanks for the reply.

I can do this, but it won't be until later today as I am away right now. I will post back though as requested.

justinds89

I haven't been able to get the logs yet from the app as requested, but did want to provide some info.

I tried several of the same files through Plex just to see if it has the same issues. Everything direct played without issue.

It is definitely something with Emby I believe. Maybe we can figure out what with the logs.

Edited by justinds89

Hi, yes please send a log as he requested and hopefully we'll be able to see what the issue is. Thanks !