Unable to scroll down in Edge (Chromium), Chrome or Firefox

YoungJedi

YoungJedi

I am unable to scroll down when logged in

I go to Live TV and either when I use the keyboard down button or scroll bar on the right it bounces back to the top and does so repetitively no matter if I hold it down.

Furthermore I am unable to select the password field in some occasions when attempting to log on.

It works fine from another computer but not this one.

Happy2Play

Are the browser version numbers the same? 

Have you tried clearing the browser cache?  Hit F12 and right click the browser refresh button.

YoungJedi

They are both the same version of chrome: Version 86.0.4240.183 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I performed the empty cache and hard reload it still won't let me scroll down without bouncing back up.

emby_fan

Have a similar problem when using my Ipad to configure Emby server. Reporter 26th of Sept in the german Language section. Used Tag „scroll“

@Luke

Edited by emby_fan

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I am pretty sure it has only been since ver 4.5.2.0. I turned off extensions in Edge and do not use them in Chrome, but the problem persists. It seems a bit intermittent but often enough to be a real pain in the neck.

55 minutes ago, Corteq said:

I have the same problem. I am pretty sure it has only been since ver 4.5.2.0. I turned off extensions in Edge and do not use them in Chrome, but the problem persists. It seems a bit intermittent but often enough to be a real pain in the neck.

Hi, where exactly are you unable to scroll?

It's happening for me as well, firefox 83.0

Intermittently. Was doing it on dashboard earlier today, now can't reproduce. haven't even closed the defective window. It's been left open for 6 hours whilst I gout distracted from reporting the problem and now it works. Infuriating heisenbug.

I've had this happen in Live TV section trying to scroll down and not being able to get to my guides.