Unable to Connect on Fire TV

New to Emby & trying it out on my Windows 10 mini PC. Downloaded Server Software, followed prompts to set up username, password, library etc. Everything seemed pretty straightforward. Downloaded Emby on my Android phone. Entered username password. Works fine - no problem there.

It's the Fire TV app where things go south for me.

When I go follow the login process (username, password, url/pin code etc), I keep getting "Invalid User Name or Password". I've cleared app cache, cleared app data, uninstalled/reinstalled, updated/restarted fire tv - basically everything I new to try. Still get the same error message.

Is there a different process specific to Fire Tv that I'm not aware of?

Hi.  If your Fire TV has any non-Arabic characters in the device name, please try removing them and see if that helps.  If not, please explain exactly what you're doing and what is happening.

Thanks.

I open the app on fire tv go to emby.media/pin. Once emby connect pin is confirmed, screen changes over. I don't see my server -just the option to enter manually or logout of connect.

I entered server address manually and it now takes me back to the same screen..

Just realized that I'd previously created an account (the one I'm using now). So now I'm sure I have 2 accounts. Pretty sure that's not helpful. Any way to delete both and start from scratch?

2 hours ago, MrBigBC said:

I open the app on fire tv go to emby.media/pin. Once emby connect pin is confirmed, screen changes over. I don't see my server -just the option to enter manually or logout of connect.

I entered server address manually and it now takes me back to the same screen..

Are you sure your server is available?

Also, are you sure the connection to your Connect ID is still in place?  If you go to user configuration in the server, is your connect ID still there?