emby web app in MS Edge has a layout bug with windows display scaling

Statick

when browsing libraries in the web app on MS Edge, and with display scaling in windows set to 125%, there is a problem where it cannot correctly decide how many columns of icons to display across the page

as you drag the width of the browser out, increasing the width of the page, the number of columns gradually increases to fill the page as expected, with the icons also changing size to fill the page, but as you keep increasing the width, the page keeps reformatting itself to show one less column of icons than normal, then back to the correct number of columns, continually flickering between them as you increase the width. as it does this, the icons do not change size when there is one less column, so you get a large black border down the right hand side of the page

it seems to be specific pixel widths that cause the problem, so depending on the icon view used and the width of the page, you may find it flicking continually between the correct view and the view with one less column, or you may find it works normally at almost all widths but there will be just a few exact widths that do not work properly

I do not see this issue in Firefox or Chrome, only in Edge, and it doesn't happen if display scaling in windows is set to 100%

my scaling is set to 125% normally (it's a laptop with a small screen), and I get the incorrect 4 column view with a large black border if I maximise the browser in "thumb" view, and have to reduce the width by a few pixels to get the correct 5 column view. if I use "primary" view than it looks right when maximised, but will go wrong at other widths

attached two screenshots, one showing the maximised browser at 1920 px width and only 4 columns with a large black border, then a slightly reduced width at 1909 px and the correct 5 column view

1920px.png

1909px.png

Edited by Statick