Emby guide and scheduled timers in Kodi

heula

Since TV Mosaic has come to an end because off Corona I thought I give Emby recording another try and I must say that it has been really improved since the last time I tried it. 

Several of my requests back than are now implanted and working fine for as far as I have seen so far.

What I still miss because I am a Emby for Kodi user is the Emby guide and scheduled timers. Did I look for this with my eyes closed or are these two items still not available in Kodi?

If not, this would make the Emby Live TV and recording features in Kodi more complete than it already is.

Thanks. 

Sorry, Kodi is my favorite Shield TV app because of many reasons but I love the way Emby handles the metadata etc. comparing with Kodi.

I only use Emby on my phone or iPad when I'm not home.

One other thing I saw is that tv shows are recording they are not showing up in Kodi unless I update the Emby library in Kodi for that item or I restart Kodi.

Should this be updated right away like new added other tv shows do?

embyserver.txt

kodi.log kodi.old.log

Edited by heula

38 minutes ago, heula said:

Sorry, Kodi is my favorite Shield TV app because of many reasons but I love the way Emby handles the metadata etc. comparing with Kodi.

I only use Emby on my phone or iPad when I'm not home.

One other thing I saw is that tv shows are recording they are not showing up in Kodi unless I update the Emby library in Kodi for that item or I restart Kodi.

Should this be updated right away like new added other tv shows do?

embyserver.txt 8.26 MB · 0 downloads

kodi.log 181.88 kB · 0 downloads kodi.old.log 1.96 MB · 0 downloads

Please use the Kodi section of the community for questions specific to the Emby for Kodi add-on. Thanks.

12 hours ago, Luke said:

Have you tried this on your shield?

I installed it but it seems the same as the version I had before. I just like the Kodi skin I use better than the way Emby looks. And there are so much more features I can have in one app or addon.

12 hours ago, Luke said:

Please use the Kodi section of the community for questions specific to the Emby for Kodi add-on. Thanks.

Will do that. Thanks.