Server - Change order of library

abescalamis

abescalamis

Please add the option to change the library order in the server settings, so that it becomes the default order for all the users.

1855299089_Screenshot2020-10-31173320.thumb.png.f1dd1e54ede92dc405bb8e1f6cecf15b.png

It is super annoying to log to each user, then going to the "Home Screen" settings and change the library order per user, this option is awesome for when the user wants to customize the default order if they want.

2096534258_Screenshot2020-10-31174414.thumb.png.e83bb0029cde5405270367fbd754eb5c.png 

Edited by abescalamis
  • Like 1

abescalamis

No, that request is way more complex and is something else, literary what I mean is just being able to change the order of the server library, that topic you refer is for copying user settings to a new one.

Edited by abescalamis

Happy2Play

This request will not be possible until there are user templates that would apply one setting to all users.

PenkethBoy

you need to copy the <OrderedViews> section from one user's config.xml to the other

and <LatestItemsExcludes> if you want

etc

abescalamis
56 minutes ago, PenkethBoy said:

you need to copy the <OrderedViews> section from one user's config.xml to the other

and <LatestItemsExcludes> if you want

etc

Thanks, is good to know, the way I did it, was to write down the order I want, then I added the libraries from last to first.

I also had to wait for each library to finish the scan before adding the next.